About ISR

What is ISR?
Are there any side effects?
How soon will we notice results?
How long will symptoms remain clear?

More about allergy and intolerance
More about the energy of the cell


What is ISR?

ISR or Immune System Reboot™ is a powerful new scientific approach that uses a safe, natural, and effective method of helping re-educate our immune system without the use of needles or drugs.

ISR combines holistic nutritional coaching, craniosacral therapy, sound healing and acupressure. During the session the client is exposed to the allergenic substances in glass vials. As the nervous system is balanced using these various natural techniques, clarity is restored within the body’s cells literally allowing a “reeducation” to take place. When this non-invasive and painless approach is complete, the body will no longer see the allergen or intolerance as a threat when exposed to it, therefore no longer producing any adverse reactions.

Are there any side effects?

When the body has been freed of an intolerance or allergy to which it has been exposed in the past, the stored substance will be released from the cells and begin to recirculate through the body until it can be eliminated from the body. The odd headache, sore throat, sinus congestion, tired or lethargic feeling, aches and pains or even nausea (healing crisis) are all usually signs of the body regenerating new cells and cleansing itself. A healing crisis, usually mild, can start the day after the session up to 3 weeks in some cases, and may last from 1 to 28 days.

How soon will I notice results?

It is much easier to regulate ingested sensitivities than environmental sensitivities due to the fact that there are literally thousands of potential environmental allergens that one can inhale or absorb through the skin. However, there are potentially hundreds of chemical food additives we can ingest as well. Most patients/clients find immediate results after the first visit, while others require several visits to detect and remove all suspect causes, particularly if an individual has many intolerances. In extreme cases, those with severe intolerances have reported a 4 to 6 week period lapsed after their session before feeling complete relief of their symptoms.

How long will the symptoms remain clear?

It requires only 1 to 4 sessions to clear an allergy/intolerance. Approximately 80% of intolerances are cleared the first session. However, depending on the stress level of the patient, strength of the immune system, and the client’s level of hydration, the other 20% may require a second, third or even a fourth session. Once the intolerance is removed, it is removed without requiring yearly visits.

The maximum number of intolerances/allergens that can be cleared per session is 5.


Initial 60-90 minute allergy consultation: $250.
Add $50 for house calls

This includes testing of 100 substances and clearing of approximately 5 allergens.

Additional 30-40 minute follow-up clearings of up to 5 substances with no more testing: $135.

Follow up session with additional muscle testing, craniosacral therapy and immuno/emotional balancing: $150.

Skype allergy clearings are $225

Skype Emotional/Spiritual release and healings are $150